Wales • Links:
- Ancient Wales
- A selection of Welsh megalithic sites, with photos.
- Anglesey Mon Info Web
- Website devoted to Anglesey in Wales. Includes photos and descriptions of about a dozen of the most famous ancient monuments of the island.
- Gower History
- On the "Landmarks" section of this website you can find a description of megalithic tombs and standing stones of the Gower peninsula.
- Maps of Wales : Standing Stones, Cromlechs, Stone Circles
- There are many small burial chambers and standing stones scattered throughout the British Isles built with massive unmoveable stones that have been moved. For more "tombs with a view" visit the burial chambers and standing stones in north Wales at the walesdirectory.
- Megalithic Wales
- In the remote valleys and hillsides of Wales lie stone monuments, the legacy of a civilisation long gone. The author of this website has spent many hours in the peace and tranquility of these remote sites recording both the geometry and undertaking photography of these stone structures.
- On this page you can find some ancient sites and Sheela Na Gigs in the UK, especially in the South Wales area.
- The Gower Information Centre: Ancient Stones
- The Ultimate Guide to Swansea and Gower Historic Monuments. A paid subscription is needed to gain full access to the website (including info on standing stones in the area).