Top : organizations : Page 2
Gossamer Threads Links: organizations
- Clogher Historical Society
- This Society (the largest of its kind in Ireland, with more than 800 members) expolores the historical aspects of a region encompassing all of Co Monaghan, most of Fermanagh, a large part of Tyrone and small portions of both Louth and Donegal (Ireland). Lectures and Tours, access to the Clocher Record Index 1953-2000 and a message centre.
(Added: 18-Mar-2003 Hits: 463 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Cork Historical & Archaeological Society
- Founded in 1891 for the collection, preservation and diffusion of all available information regarding the City and County of Cork (Ireland). The society has published a journal since 1892, now available also on CD-ROM.
(Added: 18-Mar-2003 Hits: 418 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Cornwall County Council's Historic Environment Section
- The aim of CHES is to identify, record, protect, conserve, present and interpret the historic environment and heritage of Cornwall and Scilly. With sections devoted to news, publications and air photo mapping.
(Added: 15-Mar-2003 Hits: 510 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Council for British Archaeology - Wales
- CBA Wales but focuses on the special needs of Wales in all aspects of archaeological understanding and conservation, from the earliest times to the age of industry and beyond.
(Added: 7-Mar-2002 Hits: 471 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Council for Independent Archaeology
- The Council for Independent Archaeology aims to promote archaeology that is done independently of government money in the belief that independent archaeologists have much to contribute. On the website you can find info on meetings, reports, and info on a low-cost resistivity meter.
(Added: 13-Mar-2003 Hits: 481 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- County Kildare Archaeological Society
- Founded in 1891 and dedicated to the promotion of the study and knowledge of the antiquities and objects of interest in the county and surrounding districts. Programme of the events, links and the Society's journal.
(Added: 13-Mar-2003 Hits: 462 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- CPAT - Clwyd-Powys Archaeological Trust
- One of the four Welsh Archaeological Trusts working to help protect, record and interpret all aspects of the historic landscape. Education and work projects, archaeological services, useful links to related websites.
(Added: 7-Mar-2002 Hits: 398 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
Pages Updated On: 19-May-2011 - 03:13:55
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.