Top : other : exhibitions tours : Page 2
Gossamer Threads Links: other : exhibitions tours
- Celtic Spiral Tours
- A small family owned heritage holiday company based in Pembrokeshire, leading tours to the megalithic sites of West Wales.
(Added: 31-Aug-2004 Hits: 365 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Earth Mysteries & Sacred Site Tours
- International tours (small groups) to places of mystery & ancient sites, exploring sacred sites, earth mysteries, history's mysteries, mythology & more - England, Scotland, Wales, Cornwall, Ireland, France, Greece, Crete, Malta, Switzerland, Norway, Egypt, Italy & more.
(Added: 7-Mar-2002 Hits: 586 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Five Senses of Scotland
- Five Senses is an Orkney-based business with a focus on Stone Age cultural tours, ancient skills and independence in the outdoors. Elegant and clear website with a good collection of Orcadian links.
(Added: 21-Aug-2005 Hits: 194 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Hunebedcentrum in Borger (Holland) is a museum devoted to the ancient Ducth dolmen builders. This website presents extended info about the activities, the location and the news about the museum. There is also a shop section. In Dutch.
(Added: 11-May-2005 Hits: 189 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Interesting Places
- Fully catered walks and tours to the lesser known and less accessible megalithic sites of South Wales, as well as trips to Iron-age hill forts, Welsh and Norman castles, battlefields and aircraft crash sites, all using qualified guides.
(Added: 11-Jan-2004 Hits: 378 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Irish National Heritage Park
- This park contains reconstructions of archaeological monuments from various periods. On the website is a concise but clear introduction to Irish archaeology. Among the various events held in the park are demonstrations of "fulacht fiadh" cooking.
(Added: 18-Mar-2003 Hits: 434 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Legendary Tours
- Story-teller Richard Marsh leads small groups on full-day tours, on which Irish myth and legend come to life in a special way "on location" at Stone Age passage tombs, Bronze Age stone circles and dolmens, Iron Age hill forts and ring forts, standing stones, ogham stones, earthworks.
(Added: 7-Mar-2002 Hits: 534 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Michael Gibbons' Walking Ireland
- Walking tours mainly through Connemara (Ireland) led by archaeologist Michael Gibbons. From day-trips to week-long package tours through ancient and unspoilt landscapes.
(Added: 18-Mar-2003 Hits: 442 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Peter Sommer Travels
- Archaeological tours and cruises for small groups around the ancient sites of Turkey and Britain
(Added: 7-Feb-2005 Hits: 286 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
Pages Updated On: 19-May-2011 - 03:13:55
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.