Top : other : various : Page 3
Gossamer Threads Links: other : various
- Comedy Genius
- On this British humour website are hundreds of cartoons, essays, stories, play, paintings and animations. Five are about megaliths (in the 'cartoon' webpage: The Megalith Tester, Bonehenge, Foamhenge, Stonehinge and First Summer Solstice at Stonehenge). By Peter Perkins.
(Added: 7-Mar-2002 Hits: 456 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Information and images of four stone labyrinths and a modern stone circle located in Crestone, a spiritual community in the mountains of Colorado (U.S.A.).
(Added: 18-Mar-2003 Hits: 447 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- De La Fortification
- Pictures and explanation of fortification from ancient times to 19th century, including the Scottish brochs and other ancient fortifications. In French.
(Added: 7-Mar-2002 Hits: 547 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Discovery Program
- A state-sponsored archaeological research program, based in Dublin.
(Added: 7-Mar-2002 Hits: 474 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Douglas Girard Paintings
- This site exhibits the mysterious paintings of Douglas Girard, which are inspired by ancient Europe's standing stones and stone circles as well as European history and mythology.
(Added: 7-Mar-2002 Hits: 420 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Drystone Walls and Fields
- Drystone walls, and the boundaries which they define, are relics of human activity in the landscape. Some of these boundaries are prehistoric in origin, having survived through the ages either due to later disuse and isolation, or continuing use and adaptation by successive generations. This article examines the evidence for this, together with how field systems have been adapted through the ages, and some examples of the main types. There are also links to related sites, and a bibliography.
(Added: 7-Mar-2002 Hits: 572 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- A documentary fim company based on a long term interest in megalithic landscapes. Small photo gallery of some English prehistoric sites to browse.
(Added: 7-Mar-2002 Hits: 449 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Equinox Project
- Extensive presentation of the petroglyphs and inscription of the mysterious Inyo area (U.S.A.). Many photographs and document to support the controversial theory of a Celtic (and other Mediterranean people) presence in ancient times at the site.
(Added: 14-Mar-2003 Hits: 493 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
Pages Updated On: 19-May-2011 - 03:13:55
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.