To look around in a QuickTime
VR scene, hold down the mouse button and move the pointer.
1. Place the pointer over the
2. Holding the mouse button down, move the pointer in the direction desired.
You can magnify a part of a scene
for closer scrutiny, or "pull back" to see a larger area. This
is called zooming.
1. Place the pointer on the area
you wish to zoom.
2. Press and hold Option/Shift or Control.
- To zoom in, hold down the Option (Mac) or Shift (Win) key.
- To zoom out, hold down the Control key.
You can move the pointer to change
your view while zooming.