Top : organizations : Page 7
Gossamer Threads Links: organizations
- Shetland Amenity Trust
- The Trust's aims are to protect, improve and enhance buildings and artefacts of architectural, historical, educational or of other interest in Shetland.
(Added: 7-Mar-2002 Hits: 477 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Society For American Archaeology
- An international organization dedicated to the research, interpretation and protection of the archaeological heritage of the Americas.
(Added: 7-Mar-2002 Hits: 547 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Society of Antiquaries of Newcastle Upon Tyne
- If you are interested in the antiquities and local history of Northumberland, Durham and Newcastle upon Tyne (U.K.), then visit this website. You can find the Society's programme of lectures and events, a learned journal published annually, an excellent library and a number of collections housed in several museums around the region.
(Added: 12-Mar-2003 Hits: 498 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Antiquarian Society
- A not for profit organisation working to discover, decipher, record and observe the connection between astronomical events and archaeological sites around the world. Its aim is to protect and correctly interpret the megalithic clues left to us by our ancestors whilst also promoting astronomy and archaeology at a grass root level, thereby preserving this sacred knowledge for the benefit of future generations.
Well designed website with some sections still under construction.
(Added: 3-Feb-2006 Hits: 65 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- UKIC Archaeology Section
- The Archaeology section of the United Kingdom Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works contains info on meetings, documents, an online version of Online version of "Guidance for Archaeological Conservation Practice " and a list of publications.
(Added: 14-Mar-2003 Hits: 425 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- University College Dublin - Department of archaeology
- The teaching staff of the Department are active in many areas of archaeological research including the art and architecture of megalithic tombs, prehistoric landscapes, stone axe petrology, metalwork and burial ritual of the insular early Bronze Age, the Iron Age and its insular and
(Added: 7-Mar-2002 Hits: 481 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
Pages Updated On: 19-May-2011 - 03:13:55
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.